Monday, February 2, 2009

feeling creative.........




Nope it's not cookies.........
But it is the start of another idea, that came to me during dishes this morning and I couldn't wait to start.....but you'll have to wait to see. I am very excited about this one!!!
I am not a let it dry kinda of girl, I wish everything was ready faster-faster-faster!!!!
I am the one who watches my pots and as you know a watched pot never boils... I can't help it!!
I am the one that goes to the store for something and find it gone-ugh!! I will look in the spot and all around even harder with hopes I just missed it...and when it is still gone I wish for it a whole lot more.
I am waiting for( and watching) the paint to dry..................I am very excited ............I can't wait any longer I'll just use them wet!!
With this layout today BIGGER is going to be Better!!!!
I'm sure you figured out that it's time to start thinking hearts day.......
Check in later I sure it'll be done soon, I certainly can't wait!!!!!!
-L.