Saturday, January 31, 2009

Season's of life.............

I finally got outside yesterday, right there just waiting to be quietly admired was a fallen leaf from last fall. that had blown into my yard...It reminded me of how much I love fall and how it always brings us to this point in our winter. It was so beautiful resting on snow all by itself, I could also most smell the fall season. I decided to be grateful for this leaf and its important part it played in our days last year. What a wonderful last year!

This leaf, much like us is a single creation and can't be duplicated.

I plan to create today without reservations, without following ideas, but with passion for what I love. My time, my family, my loves.........

This quiet brown leaf inspires me to think simple and create simple. Simply capture life's moments and admire the time we have, for it always changes with the seasons of life. Cherish each of our days that have come and gone, and each that is to come... is the only one we get-- we only have one Jan. 31st, 2009..

Make it a great, simple, loved January 31,2009..........Admire it & Embrace it..............

-L.