Wednesday, January 28, 2009

adorable or what?????





These are so adorable........I can hardly stand it!!!!!! I don't even know where but, I'll start to put them to very good use!!!!! Right now however, I'll just plain admire them.....



I am so lucky I have this very special, very creative, and very smart little bird. This little bird just knows what I love and can't imagine being without!!! :)


A very special thank you, for a very sweet yummmyyy.....I have a fantastic shopper, who has awesome taste and knows me to well....MY MOM!!!

She always finds the one of a kinds and the must haves.....She has an eye for the unique.....What makes it so fun is you just never know what she might come up with....

I come from a couple of fantastic collectors with many years of experience. The great thing is, I am always coming up with a lot of hair brain ideas for things... For example, these old pieces of junk in the field, to me made a great ceiling. They may just raise their eyebrows a little, but they are always open to my big ideas. They have never told me that I couldn't put a gas engine or an incubator in my house, because of course that is just crazy. Generally the response is okay.

I love to think of what it can do, not what it did......

So today I have warm and fun finds, from my little birds!!!

Amazing how something so little and leftover from another time, can make you so happy!!

Who's you little bird? Sorry no you can't have mine....

-L.