Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grateful............



Grateful....Forever Grateful.....for the light that shines in your eyes!!Your beautiful spirit......



This LO is one of my favs....a simple Layout that jumps out at me and hopefully you too...If you'd like to see the entire LO check it out on 2peas in my gallery....



I found a piece of box from the holidays and peeled away and found the look I needed!!! It gave a great texture and dimension to add to an already great photo. Lots of layers, a little vintage dictionary page is a must, and fantastic colors jump out of the page to me.... Often we do a million pages , then there is one that stops you and you appreciate your own talent, without anyone else, at that moment you know your pretty good at what you love ....and you are grateful for the ability to share, to treasure, and to mark the moments....

I have decided that not every page needs to "write home about" cause frankly not everything in life is to write home about :)..All we need to do is create a little something to reflect on life in our eyes..we all want to live forever, and with everything we do and create hopefully a part of our spirit, will......so think about sharing the good and not so good of our lives, we only get one..............-L.