Thursday, January 22, 2009

the sun shines......




Welcome the day.......
The sun shines here today. I like it. has been way to long since it has been this bright...
We need this day, we've earned this day...
The world around me has been to gloomy and it makes it hard to be creative, to get excited, to dream up something new and exciting.
I am pretty sure I am suffering from spring fever--it comes without expecting it and it stays for what seems like forever...
I find the wonderful sun to be deceiving, because tomorrow the world will become cold and hard again. Just in time for the weekend, I plan to push on and create what comes to me.
You know it is bad that All you think of is what to alter next or when your in the middle of a class and you need a pen and the back of your checkbook only to draw a new creation. I can't wait to work on those ideas we'll see soon.
Today I decided to take a little time off from creating and jump in tomorrow maybe. I lost a good friend in the scrapbook world today in an unexpected accident. I am lost for the words of sorrow I feel. She was a beautiful, creative artist who shared her love for life with everyone she would meet. She was a blessing to this world. I will miss her.
We spend time planning our next moments when the truth be told the plans are never really ours to make. Life makes our plan we are only lucky enough to ride along. It is our job to take care of what has been planned for us. In a moments notice life will change it's plan and then we have to stop and look at what we thought wasn't planned, and except it for what it is. I am not always happy with the plan that is here for me, but I do thank God for the things lifes plan leaves behind.
Today I am grateful....for alot of things including the sun shine..............-L. ( I am pretty sure it is part of the plan)