Tuesday, January 20, 2009

loved




I had thought that I'd share a little something that I have been working on.....
My sweet Jorgeanna ("Georgie")....
My sweet love, I still have a difficult time as I look at her photos and each day that I think of her.
She was a true member of our family and passed to soon at 12 yrs old, this last summer...Her heart was so strong and had an enormous will to be alive, but her body just grew too old for her.
She taught me more than anyone ever could...
She taught me that it was OK to love with all my heart unconditionally. I am honored that she loved me and blessed that I was her human..
In our lives together she was our strength and our love throughout it all. I am so proud of her and I love her very much...
Every day I miss her and some day I hope to be able to dedicate an album to her and our time with our sweet one....
I am very excited how the layout turned out and I hope you also enjoy it..
May each of your days be filled with unconditional love of a pet............
-L.