Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ducks in a row?
















Duck Duck Duck....
Just in, a completed challenge for a fav' board..
I decided to try my hand at a couple of colors I always buy and then tend to save more than I use.
I combined bright lime green with a very dark orange. Complimentary colors are black and aqua.
I really loved the black!!! This took all of 20 minutes-took the chipboards longer to dry than it did anything else. I have been trying to jump back to the basics, sometimes simple is better and plain is good!!!
I challenge you to take 30 minutes and no more, grab two colors that don't usually leave the stash. Toss them together and watch them work. Do it yourself, don't shop around, cut the paper and make it come alive. You'll be amazed at how fantastic a layout looks when you put very "little into it....
Inspire yourself.................