Thursday, January 8, 2009

fill a treasure.....












I love my bowls.....you'll find it is one of my favorite things to collect.... A Bowl....a wonderful addition to any home...

Oh the things you can do with a bowl...hold delicious foods, beautiful treasures, or just adore and decorate and space you have..

I love to add them to my studio and fill them with embellies, chipboard, or tools while I working project...A bowl can be a wonderful partner in studio while your creating a lifelong treasure..

I thought I'd share this one today because this is a white stark frozen cold kinda day.......Simple cold, with no end to the cold weather insight......

I challenge you to create something warm, work on a warm vacation, or something springy,may do....either way find a warm cup of joe and cocoa. Stay in stay warm and enjoy the comfort of your home and all that Stash you have of supplies...........

Yesterday my favorite UPS man stopped by and delivered a fantastic little kit from StudioCalico... you got to check them out. LOVE IT LOVE IT.....can't wait to jump in the create away......First thing I did of course was drop my new little favorite accessories in a bowl and they are excitedly waiting to make something great....






Hey make it a great day---stay warm--be creative..................






-L.