Tuesday, February 10, 2009

adore......




A little love to Adore...................
This is just a quick little layout to inspire you to jump out of the box and decorate outside your style.
I sat down started cutting and the next thing you know, wahlah.. ...
I used light blue for a background and I love how it inspires the beautiful reds and greys to pop of the page. The patterns have wonderful expression. You got to mix it up a little and let the papers dance for you....
In the end I adore it!!!!
Some days a layout just feels right...
Journaling reads: I adore you.... I adore our time together.... to have our time is to truly have life..............
Today I challenge you to select a loved photo.....photoshop it...black and white
and create like no one is looking.....
Note: I filled the bobbin with white thread and the black is on top...so that the white would show thru slightly, it's kinda hard to see.. if this should ever happen and you don't want it ink it (a quick fix for everything)
Create some love.
-L.