Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OHohohoh........I'm losing my head...... :-o


I am losing my head in all this crazy weather.........


Okay first it's down right hot!!! 43 degrees on Saturday and then today it is negative 17.4 degrees ( that's belowwwwwwwwwww zero!!!!!) when I got up this morning not including the wind chilllllllll...........


I felt that my Snow family living outside really shows us how hard this seasons weather has been on this part of the world....As you can tell I am also missing an arm.....remember I got a big dog...On Tuesday little Miss Snow took a hit and lost her head....but that got quickly repaired.


We take a quiet moment to honor our Snow family that stands strong and proud, throughout all of this crazy weather. Like, true people in this area they are strong and enduring no matter what life throws at them. They continue to stand for the snow they were created from and the earth they believe in.....


I can hardly believe that I'd even begin to wish for this..........more snow......... I know your shaking your head, but think about it. Our snow is no longer pretty and white. It's hard and grey ( I have alot of dog leftovers to cover,too...) which is not inspiring at all. It would also have to warm up a little to snow, which is a huge plus!!!! Besides we're getting closer to spring and it can't stay much longer............right?


The Snow's will all lose their heads eventually, I realize this- but for now I'd like them to stay put and make my yard a little happier each day.


Finally, I leave you with: You know your having A DAY!! when..........everyone is quiet in the house and it is your time to grab lunch and use the bathroom....only to find that someone locked you OUT of the bathroom, your finger nail broke and the change bowl was emptied for school today. All for a good cause yes-- but, right now you are still locked out and the dt. coke you HAD to have is laughing at you......


Oh time gooooooooooooooooo.


Be Warm -L.