Monday, February 2, 2009

know this.............






It's done..........yeah I love it...........
Some layouts take forever, and then some are there at the tip of my fingers and I complete them in moments and without hardly thinking......
It is the start of valentines..the holiday that has been created by the card, flower, jewelry, and candy companies...It's a conspiracy I am pretty sure of that. It may be intended to share the joy of love..but too often it reminds many of us of all the things we'd love to do our true my love and maybe can't. For whatever reason..
I do know, that there isn't enough cards, candy, flowers, etc..etc...nothing is good enough, strong enough, or true enough to honestly share and thank my true love.
I truly do feel "it" in his presence, in every breath he takes................
He fills a room, his eyes engulf me and take away my breath every time......
I think those are the kind of layouts I need to do more often...this one is with true love........my love...
know this u r all heart...... and I am honored to be loved..........-L.