Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happiness is a good bone..............




Happiness is a good bone for a good dog.....


I love black and white especially for backgrounds.

It allows you to create without having to coordinate that backdrop.

It makes for a wonderful unassuming canvas...

To add elements to this fantastic photo, I chose wonderful and inspiring pattered papers from StudioCalico. You should check them out they have great combinations for those of us who don't have a LSS any longer..but they sell out toooooo fast.

I added vintage bias tape and stamped it with a wonderful lace border.. The awesome letters were created thankfully to my new toy...my Slice, Love it!!!

This is my "little" Tobon Keith...Toby Loves his bones.. It's hard to find big enough ones that stay longer than an hour or two.

It's amazing how his eyes are so full of love, full of life..
He is a wonderful member of our family and we love him very much..
I say happy Valentines to one of my favorite sweeties Tobikins..

We love you Toby...

-L.