Friday, February 13, 2009

let me adore u....













Let me adore u...........




Got another adorable moment....With all the layouts I create there are always a few I never get enough of, this is one of them.




The letters are naked chipboard painted in multiple layers of MM paints. Then the final layers are a clear glaze and glitter to get it to stick. Tim Holtz ink finally added to edge it all for a wonderfully finished appearance.


The photo has painted edges, painted the flowers are also glazed and have glitter to blend the layout .



With V day here tomorrow it reminds us to let the ones we love know it..


I only hope that, for the ones you love you share it with them--take time for an extra smile, embrace, or a minute to say you love and appreciate them...
Today stop and say the words I love you, rather than assuming that they know. Hug and kiss all that you hold dear, go the extra mile.
Smile at the clerk in the store, hold the door, or offer to help when the chance comes. Be the one who stops to help, and doesn't walk on by. Set an example to the world today, let's make our time on earth a little bit better of a place..
So for everyone stopping by I thank you very much, I appreciate your taking the time to share my moments. I look forward to our new year and time together...
Love, Lori