Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the earth melts.....

I'm melting......I'm melting.......

going, going, gone.........

Just look at this!!

The Snow family has melted on to something new............

They will be missed...We have cared for this family and loved them...
So today we were a little sad when we opened the windows this morning.....we knew they move on, but I think we were surprised it was in February.

Thank you Snow family for sticking out this cold hard winter and making our yard a little more fun...

In the night the wind blew hard, and has brought us a wonderful smell of spring...
May this be the start of something good, the start of spring. Not an evil weather twist..
If it is a twist, I am planning to bottle the smell of spring and market it. So in a few days if you need a little spring drop me a note and I'll see what I can do...

With spring there is hope...

-L.