Thursday, February 12, 2009

the holiday of love............







Happy Valentines Day............
I couldn't let this holiday go by without a little LOVE..........
My love of a lifetime.....
My man......
I am graced with this lifetime of love, he loves me.
I'm not sure why, just that he does. Even after 20 some years
it is still silly and tingly. He is the one. He was created with grace
and the ability to share true love. His softness and presence is loved by
everyone who are lucky enough to have been touched by this man.
I love only you forever...
Okay, so back the how to: I found a thin great piece of cardboard that just needed a purpose.
I peeled apart the board and whala. Then inked with black and red ink. The vintage doily , ledger paper and title work also got a little ink. I have wonderful vintage buttons that worked delicately with the heart. Thanks to my Slice for the heart. For the final touch I stressed the photo lightly.

Thanks for stopping
Happy Day!!
Be sure to tell the ones you love how you feel...
Show them.
-L.