Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our House.....





Our House......is a very fine house.......is a house of simply love............


We may not have much, but we do have is fun love.........and it fills our home everyday.....our house is full.....

I love this layout because it is simply beautiful..I love how it doesn't have to be full of papers or embellies to be beautiful...
The inspiration for this LO comes from her eyes..they are the most beautiful green...they glow with a spirit that brought her to me.

Her spirit and her fight to be here sometimes overwhelms me. I look at a photo, that one may think is not layout material and I see the will to be..Sometimes a photo isn't about what's going on as much as it is what created it.

One of my favorite backgrounds is kraft paper, reason--inexpensive and it falls behind and it can become invisible, like a white or black. However it easily adds fantastic texture and allows you feel what you see. It will almost allow the LO to dance off the paper....

Create with the everyday photos and you will find fulfillment. Step away from the occasions, the order, the have to get them dones. Try a hand at the simple things that make your life this year. You'll find a new appreciation for your art and what creates YOU....

Create life with paper....................
-L.