Thursday, February 19, 2009

timeless...

There are times you need to just believe and then you will truly see, so always and forever dream..I dream for you....

A little layout to share to today. To take a closer look, you'd see much of the items are re purposed elements. The patterned papers are scraps and are from different seasons, at first appearance you think they will not work. Then you have vision and the papers blend, they fall together as if they know they belong. The pieces of kraft paper you see are a medium weight cardboard peeled apart for the texture. I created a corner by adding a bit of a file folder that was headed to the trash. With a little paint, ink and bits of metal I find a treasure in a layout.

I decided I needed to start the day with a dreamy moment.

I have begun to dream that we will have spring and the cold will move on soon.
It is 1.4 degrees today without considering the wind chill. The wind, the wind, the wind.........
It is bitter and hard..... The worst part is the sun is shining brightly. It is filled with hope and joy.
Little does it know.....

I guess the one thing, we have to thank the weather for, is if it wasn't for the weather most people in this world would not be able to start a conversation. So it needs to change once in a while. The way I see it this change is good. I couldn't imagine my Dad's coffee friends greeting one another with, "What colors are you feeling today?" "Man, it's very goldenrod and sky mist b"

It is time to start a conversation and grab a little color.

Be Warm.....-L