Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crate for Thursday...

Let's have a little Crate Paper for Thursday!

Anyone who knows me, knows I will list the manufactures that I LOVE and have followed from the start on one hand.  I am so old school...I can remember when I first discovered them and I thought I had gone to heaven. They had just put out the first line, it was wonderful, I am fairly certain that if we looked hard enough in the studio we just might find a piece. Those were the wonderful days of  the creative and inventive LSS.  Sadly those days are gone from our area, and if only the world around me could support a LSS, I feel the creative women miss out when we don't have a place to be inventive in our areas.  A Big Box just doesn't do it...if I only had the funds!

I will say though, I traveled 2 hours to an Archivers and they didn't quite,  have what I was looking for.  Then this gal asked if she could help.. I told her that I wished, they had this and this and Crate Paper.  She smiled and said we have Crate, we just haven't put it out yet.  "Would you like to see it?"  I'm thinking really at Archivers...she not only offered to show me but she let me have one of everything!!  From unopened packages in the back...She made my day and my trip..That's so some service!  How wonderful.  I think it helped she was just as excited about it as I was.  To my Archivers girl I say "THANKYOU"




Got to love it...

Every once in awhile a layout appears and I am in love.  I am in love....
The flowers are stamped and then white embossed.  From there I love to machine stitch, I feel it is often times "the finish"  to a layout.  The title work is one of my favorite fonts from Sizzix, it is Curly Girlie, and it is cut out of craft foam. 

Thank so much for stopping by and I love to hear from you...
If you didn't have a chance check out yesterday's entry, I am so sure you will agree with me that adhesive is nothing more than toilet paper...hahahaha

Be creative today!~L