Tuesday, March 29, 2011

welcome tuesday...





well hello there Tuesday and how's it going....

for us sloooowwwww...we had a wonderful weekend.

Belle had Honor band all day Saturday.  She had a great experience, she is still talking band.  It couldn't make me happier.  So we are working hard to catch up on her rest.  Which leaves me plenty of scrappy time.  Yum!  I am however in need of new goods.  So I am looking forward to the weekend, have to stock up. I know the week has barely started.

I love this one...of course it is of my sweet Jorgie when her health was good...I miss her everyday!!
The card stock is dark dark brown!  Pattern papers are new from My Mind's Eye!  I can't not get enough of that brand, I have yet to find a collection of theirs I am not in love with. I have had  a couple of questions about the orange chipboard...Yep I made it!  It began as a naked chipboard, I painted it mustard yellow and while it was wet I painted a layer of  monarch color.  Once dry I began the many layers of Ultra thick embossing enamel...before that final layer was fully set up I stamped Today is beautiful..then let it dry....isn't it delightful?
A little bit of machine stitching and a few vintages pieces, including a zipper. The font is painted foam I made from my big shot.  This is the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by be sure to let me know your thoughts....
Be creative every moment~L.