Friday, March 25, 2011

light the path...











Here it is!!  I am so excited to share....I have been working on this little number and whallaaaahh...

I love dimension and texture.   I love My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection.  It is just yummie.
I used a versamark and SC doilie stamp, with a bit of Zing Mustard embossing for the background.  I started with the first layer and added some machine stitching.  I made sure that every edge was finished somehow.  I inked and painted most of them.  
The photo is touched up with photoshop to give it a watercolor effect. 

  Finally I know my handwriting is tough to read so.  "Light the path..it will lead to your hearts passion!"

Thanks so much for sharing today make it a great weekend!!~L

  • be sure to check back Monday with another yummie...I hope you'll like!!