Monday, March 21, 2011

it's all about the details....





It is all about the details with one....Love it!! 
Let's get to it-- First of all the "Grateful" title was cut with my big shot...really I found thin foam in the kids craft aisle of our local crafty store.  For cheap!  Then I die cut away and look it worked!  Score!  It is so pretty and I love the flow of the letters I reminded me of the breeze in the woods that day.
The white piece behind the photo is embossed with white and then inked to get the texture I was looking for.
The page is all about dimension I first created a portion of the layers, attached them to card stock and cut that out.  Attached with foam adhesive and stitched down the bottom layers.  No detail got left behind on this one.  I hope you enjoy it and much as I do.
~L