Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april has arrived............

Oh....the many faces of spring......
Spring can be tough on a family....the sun will shine and show us the grace
of a season soon to arrive..
Only to have it chuckle, rain and snow that very afternoon....
We continue to have faith and believe in its arrival....
Spring please come, let the rain clean the earth and the wind dry it,as it turns
a graceful green..

I created this layout and had to laugh with your many faces....
You can tell that I take alot of photos of this poor child...
She is a little to comfortable in front of a camera.
When I want a few shots she may have another idea
at the type of shots I am going to get....
Little does she know I love to use them anyway.

I love the digital world only for this, the many photos I can collect.
I love to use a photo that often a person may find it a cropped
one and toss it aside..

Think of all the wonderful moments you can capture when you don't plan.
When we were little, photos were almost always, "Fix your hair, stand up
straight, smile, and stop TOUCHING YOUR SISTER!!!!"

My grama was a big photo taker.....ugughhhh....But the thought of her
running to the house to get the "Brownie" which she always
kept close at hand....makes me smile....The photos generally
were not great and looking at them now she was a classic, take a shot in the moment.
....which often describes the blurriness....
But those are the shots..............
(I still have the Brownie)

The layout that is up today....includes a little Bazzill, Crate paper, Sassfras, and Studio Calico rip strips and stamp. Finish off always with a touch of vintage goodies..

May spring melt our newly fallen snow..............-L.