Monday, April 20, 2009

yummmies.........







Happy Monday!!!!!!!

I have this little yummy to share from my weekend...
I found this little table at a local shop that I love.
I seen it in the shop, admired it, and walked on because I had just arrived..
It is one of my rules of thumb when shopping for goodies. If you like it at that
moment ..Take it with you!!

The shop is good in size and full, full, full....saying nothing about the busy amount girls shopping!!!ugh..there are times I'd like to have the shop all to myself. Maybe if I win the lottery someday I make that request, hahaha. A chance to shop it all alone. Just thinking about that makes my heart flutter!!

Lesson learned last time, I was there I had seen this adorable little green set of drawers, the weekend before and left it sit. I got lucky the following weekend it was still there. However, a gal was carrying it around....my heart flutters at the thought...She put it down.
Wherever she is, I say thank you and my studio thanks you, it is home now..

So this weekend I'm shopping and shopping...found plenty of little goodies. Time to go hands are full...but wait where's the little table. I think it is to the right in back on this level, yeah and it is yellow sort of....
Well, we searched.....we searched again....
I give up lets go and all paid up, oh I can't stand...I'm now back in.
Okay, well it's lower level on the left and its white, and in the eyes of someones else..
Found it!!!
Huh, it's not yellow!! But it does have a drawer! I got that right...

One bit of advice I give to everyone. It never looks that big in the store..Today I got lucky it is the perfect size.
I also found these adorable letters....Can't leave without them. I had a hard time deciding, I had hoped for a "V" for something else but no luck....They make me nervous they are fragile and made of ceramic..

The only thing I wish I could have found was a bigger space for my studio..
Maybe they offer an addon space, and I'm sure it will be to the right and yellow...
hehehehe....
-L.