Tuesday, April 14, 2009

things that matter most...............

The world is moving fast and is huge.....
But in my life it is the littlest
things that matter most...
The world can keep moving
along, but for me, this is all that
matters......
A time in the bathroom brushing our
teeth......
Maybe it was the tippy toes, or the chubby legs, even the curls will melt your heart....
Mostly it is just the excitement about something we take for granted each and every day...















I created this layout with a very special Studio Calico kit....and Pink Paislee...........
The letters were sprayed with iridescent pearl mist....Although it is hard to see in the photos, the mist gave the chipboard a unique texture and coloring...Who ever said you had to settle for what the manufacture has provided for you....It is your stash now be daring and let the products work for you....Never settle for straight out of the package.
Think of the items as only the starting point, make them your own. :)
The accent is a bit of ribbon I cut into strips and the vintage button finishes it off.

I love this photo so much I have created it into another layout....it was too hard to choose...


The pattern paper I included with this design is one of my new favorites from Cosmo Cricket, "Girl Friday"...all of their new lines are so cute and unique whether you are creating for girls boys, or anything --the designs of the lines can easily be used for everything. If you haven't already checkout all the lines and cut into a few. You will not be disappointed in how creative you'll become.....

So today I challenge you to get out the camera before bed, use it quietly, then have it ready in the morning...The little things no matter how old they are a so very precious, and they will only happen that way today, tomorrows events will be different..

I don't want to miss a thing..................

-L.