Monday, April 6, 2009

doesn't have to be big.............

Beautiful doesn't have to be big to inspire you.........

We discovered this wonderful little house on our travels a couple weekends
ago....I am in love with sweet little space....

The design and the color were just inspiring......
It is too bad the more homes today aren't built with some
of the whimsy of those days.

I think often of all the things that make up a house..
Events, moments in our time.
All the layers of paint that builds a house.
I believe that a house structure is created, but the true
building can only come with time.
The events, the smells, the holes in the walls, and the creatures that
live in the house. It's bones.

You can tell the love in a house the moment you walk in.
If a house is filled with love, it shows.....

I think it is time to paint another new layer in our house.
Create with a color, enrich our walls and our lives.....

Isn't this little house just adorable...................
I love the story I can imagine from its beautiful grace.