Wednesday, April 8, 2009

quiet time together................

You make me laugh.........

Nothing is better than our quiet time together.
It's our time, that is not shared with anything or anyone.
It's time to talk and catch up. It's time to open up and be you.
Be ten....Be my little girl....

I love these days just to listen to her. The world is so big...
I only wish I could protect you from the things...................
I love to be able to share the experiences of the day, it is amazing what we
have talked about. Even at ten....It is a good age, things aren't to
challenging and we still share. However it is the age
where we question everything. I am sometimes afraid to answer.

I only wish I could capture our moments and bottle them for the future.
Save a few and use them on those days, we need them most.

For now and always you make me laugh, laugh at me.....

Take a little time to tuck in slow, kiss twice and listen....It is amazing what you may learn..

The layout is thanks to Jenni Bowlin products, Making Memories, Creative imaginations, and a touch of Studio Calico.
-L.