Friday, April 3, 2009

saving...........


I miss my Starbucks................
Life just ain't the same..........................
I would have to travel north about 1 1/2 hours to a true,
delicious coffee treat of choice...then I'd surely have to
decide on my flavor of the day, and making that choice might get the best of me.

Last weekend we were out of town and even our poor GPS was confused..
She tried over and over to get us to a Starbucks, but sadly they were all
closed................
When did we miss it? The coffee shop on every corner was closing, then the
economy began to go with them....
I am not saying that we really didn't need a Starbucks on every corner, it
was a little ridiculous but we had ours only a very short time..
If only one of them had stayed maybe financially our nation
would be a little better off...Okay I know that is crazy
talk, coffee and the economy in the same sentence??? Today
they announced that unemployment is up 8.5% frankly that is probably
all Starbucks employees.....
Well, if nothing else we all feel a whole lot better if we just
had a Grande Caramel Frappuccino, with a shot (old school)
and of course with whip.....Whip make things all better.....

So I guess I have to thank Starbucks a little for
saving my pocket book....Thanks to them I am saving big money.
Not being able to enjoy their wonderfully, delightful, delicious,
sinful treats..........
I think I need a coffee. No, not just any will do..........
-L.