Tuesday, March 10, 2009

on a big day.....

Oscar Clement DeMan De La Hoya
(the golden boy)
All 4 1/2 pounds of him......that's on a big day....
He is new to our family and it seems like he has been here forever....
His favorite thing in the world is Mom, yep I am it..He loves to snuggle and hardly ever makes a sound..A pure sweetie....with him life is good....
The supplies are from Making Memories, October Afternoon, and Studio Calico..
The weather is just plain ucky and I decided to share a happy and adorable layout....
Today it is raining ice....school closed and the house is a rumbling with children that NEED to be outside running and laughing......
I am spring sick and just can't wait another day for warm glorious sunshine.
I have a first "on our own" crop planned for the weekend and I am just sitting on my hands trying to save all my "new" treasures for the weekend. I can't wait to get start and see what I come up with...I am packed and ready to go...I am also nervous because we are doing the planning and someone else is not doing that for us...
I can only hope that the crop is a big success!!! Everyone has a wonderful and productive time. With good snacks, good music, good shopping, great creations and a whole lot of laughter.... I believe I have remembered it all......we'll see.........
the countdown is on and the time can not pass fast enough to get to a creative weekend!!!!!
be safe and warm.....
-l.