Thursday, March 26, 2009

look mom----no ears...............



Is is even possible??????????

Why, yes it is.....


Did you ever hear what happened to the giraffe with no ears?

Me either....but man you got to wonder what the heck were you thinking..


In case your curious I was only able to find one of the ears. Can a giraffe make it on one ear, maybe but just in case let's EAT both then he won't feel lopsided..
Only thing about this misfortune is the little giraffe doesn't have arms or hands, which makes this tragic!!!!
Needless to say I don't think it will be corn we're looking for in the next couple of days.

You know there are just things, I can only shake my head at. I am without words.

As with all the days here, we are another new shade of gray, grey and more GRAY!!!ugh.......
The sky is grey and the earth is hard cold brown....What more could we ask for? Perhaps a little giraffe with no ears.
My Dan the yardman offered hope on Monday and today I'd like to swat him with his cheerful green hat. I would like a refund please.

I am off to try and save all the fisher price little people of my house. We are going to grab the ark and be off to find safety and SPRING!!!!!

BE SAFE &COVER YOUR EARS....(if your in my neighborhood today)
-L.