Monday, March 23, 2009

be you.............






Every once in awhile..................................................


A little layout jumps out at me and I say oh my..............this was it.....

I finished this one at 3:30 am, wide eyed and inspired!!!


Most of the treasures are vintage inspired, with additions by Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories....then the rest is truly a vintage treasure....

I am very lucky to have two of my favorite people, who love to junk and antique shop gathering little tidbits for me on their travels...I can never get enough of them and I use every single thing. You just have keep your eye out for them, I work them in every chance I get!!! I love the textures and the elements of surprise they will add to a pretty little layout. Besides nothing is better than a quick phone call that says "I found this cool......what do you think, could you use it?" Thanks again to my shoppers....


I am getting very excited for spring to arrive, besides the green earth, birds singing, and flowers blooming---it's junk time!!!!

Flea Markets and Auctions!!!Last year it snowed the end of April, during the start of our favorite market event.. UGHHHH!! This is one of our favorite markets to hit and start off the season.... It is a true junkyard of goodies-nothing fancy or for the weak of heart. You need to jump in and be willing to deal in dirt!! With lots of old farmers and old traditions. In years past we have sold, at this one and have had a wonderful time. I think that it is more about being together and the element of fighting the weather. In years past we have weathered, wind, sun, snow and rain. We decided that this year we would shop each and every day instead. So, we'll pull out the trailers and the bargaining dollars, hopefully we will find great deals and even better treasures...I do know for sure I will be enjoying a tasty bag or two of cotton candy....yummmy.....

Think spring think treasures........
Ready to deal-L.