Monday, August 3, 2009

"Smoocher"


I love my smoocher....our sweet TobonKeifh (yes our girlie named him after Toby Keith)..aka Tobokins, Moose, Sweets, Tobers, better known as Toby.....our Toby.....
This crazy Golden Retriever has grown to a mere 100 pounds or so.... He is still as sweet as the day he arrived home. Always looking for a love and a kissy on the head, his life is good. One thing I have learned from Toby is life is just about a ball, and love. Plain and simple.....
My Hubby's Grandfather called all dogs Smoochers...it is a name that has stuck with us.
This little layout is cream cardstock...misted orange, then painted sky blue. It is a vintage doilie and ric rac. With a couple of handmade flowers and a little stitching there you have it. Easypeasy..... The layout all started cause I was dying to use my new punch...
Thanks for checking it out....l.