Tuesday, August 4, 2009

grow....


This photo to me is so beautiful....we spent some time in the yard this spring I got some great unexpected shots....simple everyday nothing fancy simply beautiful kinda day shots....one's that melt my heart.

This is on kraft paper...painted chocolate brown and then sky blue over. Now for the fabric there are three strips hard to see, stitched and painted...then a few of my favorite paper pieces, now I stitched more.

On to the flowers I hand drew them on white cardstock scraps, colored them in and cut them out. Wahlaaaa...easy peasy add a little vintage ric rac and I got flowers.

So life, keeps happening all around me the world is spinning to fast it seems most days.
Before I know it will be school time, boo hhoooo...She'll be happy I'll be lonely...We start a new school building this it makes me nervous, me not her.
I think that not only back school makes me nervous, but it is because our lives will be changing big time. I will be off to think about climbing back into an old or new career change. I don't know things are so up in the air I can't stand it. I want my 10 year plan back.
The only thing I know these days is, before you buy a water heater from HD the big orange store or before you buy a GE one drop me a line and don't do it!!!!!They only last 1 year and they don't stand behind it. urrrrgggghhhhhhh.....

All is well now and the dishes are getting done without boiling the water and the showers are being taken at OUR house....finally we CAN do laundry again. ( the water had to be turned off to the machine..I wash everything cold don't get me wrong. I must say cold showers are refreshing you ought to try sometime, because you want to not because you have to. :) You will realize you are alive!!!!! It is amazing how we take all those strange looking things in the basement for granted.

So I have to say I love and appreciate my hot water, my running water, my air conditioning, my furnace, the light bulbs, that soft water thingy, and the filter system. I love all those other things I NEVER pay attention to. Oh let me include all the things in the garage too...I love all of you and I appreciate all the work you do....

Okay so I think I got the love covered and they all, now know to keep running and working well.
Even if I don't know what they are called or what they do.......

Kiss and your appliances today...
l.