Thursday, August 6, 2009

a layout a day.....




A layout a day keeps the doctor away....


In some cases, I think it is so true. I love my space and my time to create, I only wish it could be more often. I plan to win a lottery and create all and everyday. I think what they need to come up with a---a scrapbooking lottery. It would be designed only for people with addictions to paper and embellishments. Imagine the possibilities for us ScrapLottery the real deal...hehehe


Seriously if I could only put a piece of a loved scrap of paper or a dab of embellishment under my pillow, I believe the Scrapfairy would come. When you live in the boonies and all the LSS are gone there's nothing left but a big box, a girl has to have a dream and a plan. A good plan. We need to think outside the 12x12 and find hope in the future of our hobby. I realize things are tight for all of us and we a losing a lot of our favorite stores, online scrap places, magazines and manufactures. So maybe if we create a bill for congress to save the hobbies in the world, it would be a better place. Any way you look at this, a hobby often creates an amazing memory and legacy for generations to come. Somewhere there needs be an act of congress to save the hobby.


Maybe we could do cash for stash. A store could offer $$ towards a purchase if you turn in your old stash that you know you'll never use. Recycle those products or offer them to others at a discount rate.

I got a plan. I'm just still working on...check back....


My little LO is actually on light blue cardstock and a sage green paint. Ink, Mist, vintage fibers and a fav piece of fabric. Fun stitching and done!!! This photo just goes to show I really really need a new camera.....

L.