Tuesday, August 11, 2009

one girl.....


one girl waits loves and admires....

this girl loves her yard and its life within it...she waits...she loves...she admires it often....
Soooo.... started with solid kraft cardstock....
I took a piece of cardboard peeled it apart and found this great texture....misted it a few times and pressed to the cardstock...wahlaaaa! A great design....
The fabric has a thin piece of batting behind it and then stitched and stitched. A little paint always makes me happy, stitched on the titlework and there you have it.
It finally feels like summer! It is time to school shop and I don't want to..I love to buy the supplies and the shoes.........................
This season however is just starting to get hot so my mind believes it is the start of summer not towards the ends...
It is finally time to hit the pool and stay warm!!!I am hoping that the pool and the heat stick around until November!!!!! One year we had a November birthday it was 80*. I am hopeful!!!
Soak up the sun...School is just around the corner.....
l.