Thursday, August 13, 2009

If I close my eyes I can smell it!!!!


If I close my eyes I can smell it.....no kidding.....The mall is one of my favorites....
When they said the American Girl was coming to MOA we were all over that....
Amazingly they opened the store the weekend of a very special birthday in our house.
So of course they did that special just for us....Oh what a celebration it was.
We love the shop and the bistro. I think we love even more the idea that the store is 2 levels!!!
With an escalator!! This store rocks.....
She began her visit to the store a little taken a back by it all, then the moment turned. I think it was at the point of piercing the ears for her doll. She wanted to work there and loved every moment, never wanted to leave. It is a wonderful experience for any little girl even if you don't purchase anything.
I only wish that she was a little younger still, because I know the day will soon come that she will be moving on. It only reminds me that she is growing up and creating her new things to enjoy and love. I wish she'd stay little just a little longer.
When I designed the layout I wanted to keep I very crisp and clean, to match the design of the building in the photo....
Thanks so much for stopping by ----make it a great day!!!!
L.