Saturday, August 29, 2009

pickin' dandes...



"we're pickin' dandes for you mama" your favorite flowers right mama.....years later and she still believes they are my favorite...honestly...they are not however, I so do love them when they are at the ends of their days.. they are beautiful.

With this layout I only wish you could hold it, to enjoy it, because it is truly beautiful. There are a few layers of colors. I love my paint and the layout base is a shade of green. I love green. I say that with a song. Everything about green is good. Well, except for the stuff in the back of the frig, and that would be OK if it didn't smell so bad. I shutter at that...ucky. But wouldn't that green make a great paper color?

Today is just so very beautiful here, the sun is sparkling with the hit of fall to come. 70 degrees will be this weeks highs....sigh, love it. Nothing is better than a comfy big sweatshirt and your favorite pair of shorts.

Embrace the greens of our days, the browns and oranges are on the way. Pick the "weeds" in your yard and make a bouquet. I believe they too, will be beautiful.

L....