Thursday, December 23, 2010

since sliced bread....











The cutest little bag since sliced bread....I am in love with a gift...I just finished this up in the dark of the night and I am in love..

I am giving this little gem to a very dear friend of mine whom I scrapbook with. I am hoping she uses it as her catch-all while she scraps. Her dear sweet hubby has been working hard on a delightful little space for her to create loveliness. I am hoping this bag makes a sweet addition to her new space.

I even added a hard plastic bottom inside and unseen for stability when all those goodies get dropped inside.

The little bag measures only 5"x7". The flower is created with a rayon blend fiber so it is very soft, and the final touch includes a vintage button of course.. A special note the lining I stitched in is a fabric from Moda and BasicGrey, a forever favorite....

Isn't just the sweetest thing....Season's Greetings....~L