Thursday, December 9, 2010

my homemade clock.....













It is the time of year....my homemade clock is ticking....the only problem with this is, that as I create along the delightful path of all things creative....I keep getting side tracked!! So I find this delightful little pattern for a infant hat. Which of course, I had to whip up and never took a stinking picture. Then mailed it off.... Kicking my self now. To the sweet girl it is on the way to, I hope you take a picture for me..

Well with that hat, I thought hey you can make it bigger!! I was right. We are so loving this little number...
Isn't Belle so very cute.

OK back to the regular schedule of homemade goodies. I am on the down swing of most things hand made. It is feeling good. I think I might even have time to get in a few more things!!!!

off to knit, crochet, paint, glue, cut, bake and burn these fingers to the bone. I can't wait to share all the lovely goodness. Eat, Sleep (not), and Create!!!!

happy nesting.....
~L