Friday, December 10, 2010

homemade goodness.....








Tis the season....to create holiday goodness......

This year I have created 8x8 3D holiday decorations for my family and friends.....

Walmart has these great 8x8 shadow box frames for small amount. What I loved about these creations was they will be able to put them away each year and just have a little holiday decoration.

I made 12 of the little goodies. They are created with all the vintage goodies I love. Vintage zippers, buttons, ribbon, lace and many more treasures for the eye to find. I love to machine stitch everywhere I can, and these are definitely not short on stitching.

I also believe that something beautiful can come from the scraps at the bottom of the desk and lots of foam..

The holiday of homemade traditions as taken on so much more, than all the other gifts I give, it sort of makes me nervous and I can only hope that each year I can come up with something wonderful. I say this because few have already began to hint at what I might be up to. I hope they won't be disappointed. I think they are lovely.....

~L