Friday, February 25, 2011

when all else fails....








make a great hat....It still amazes me that a little bit of yarn and one little hook can make something delightful...

It is so great to have a finished product that you can wear in public...hehehe

The first one I originally made a tiny little one for a sweet friend's baby. I then adjust the pattern for Belle. It is adorable, just not any to big. She said also that it isn't very warm. You know how it is to look good, you got to give up for fashion.

Then came the second one it is chunky, heavy, big and warm warm warm. This is one that a girl should wear here with all our cold weather. She loves this one. I reserve comment I am thinking it is to big, I can barely see her eyes. She thinks that rocks, go figure.

I love to make them! They work up fast and instant satisfaction.
Thanks for stopping...~L