Tuesday, February 8, 2011

time heals all.....

As many have said...Time is an amazing thing....

I am working my way back too the start line...where you must pick yourself up, dust yourself off and plunge forward.
It is amazing how such a short time could take so long, and seem so big.

As l climb back from this surgery I am reminded of how life is filled little blessings. My surgery went well, with few complications. The tumor had grown and therefore with some nerve damage. We are hopeful that it is something that's not permanent but only time will tell.
I will hopefully move quickly from bed rest and walking with an aid, to back to my Independence.

Each night was a challenge and each day was a struggle. But during my time in the hospital I was so lucky to have amazing nurses that walked me through the pain to the other side. I woke in the night to find them praying with me and for me. Granting me strength to survive and offering me hope for a better tomorrow.

I have little things that need to mend but time heals all wounds. Yet the tumor was cancer free and for that we are celebrating. And giving thanks!

I am looking forward to getting back in the studio and creating with a whole lot of goodness....

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, we are so very grateful!!!

xxoo~L