Wednesday, February 16, 2011

evening in the midwest....


I could imagine what this poor, poor snowman must have felt like.....losing his head.... It is wonderful to live here and be negative negative negative something something for days and then boom!!
Here it is above zero and 50* plus and everything is melting away!! Yay!! They keep reminding us that snow is coming and the snowy months are still coming but, I say it is melting and that is a happy dance kinda thing!!
I have seen a good share of walkers and joggers today. Even in shorts! Love it!
The recovery is going well, and I am back to work a bit. Walked outside yesterday to the mailbox with a little help, but we still got there and back in one piece. Joy!! Crazy to think three weeks ago even happened and here we are today. Another happy dance moment. I realize things are going take time, but I couldn't ask for more. This is good.
Man it is down right tropical here!!! It is 6 pm and not even dark yet!!
Come on spring!
~L