Wednesday, July 15, 2009

missing the lake......






we've been home for a couple of days and I'm sadly no longer "rockin in the boat"

we had a swirling day one of our last days on the boat. needless to say that leaves me rockin'


I am missing the water so bad I can hardly stand it. It is amazing how life dumps you back into itself when you return. There should be a vacation detoxification system in place for everyone who isn't gone long enough... For many people they say there's no place like home and are excited to be back....I on the other hand want to live there...

I am sad looking at the photos that everything there is still going on without me...I don't want to miss a thing..


The best thing about the lake is waking up to the soft sounds of the water racing in to touch the shore and hurrying away to do it again...As the waves are lapping the shore the Loons are having their morning conversation and are about to begin their day.......

The smell of the water in gulfs you as you lay in the cabin and the cool dry air quietly greets you with the freshness like no other....

Waking before the sun is easy there and enjoying it's simple beauty is without words. If you close your eyes you can easily embrace it's presence.

The lake allows you to just breathe...............
-L.