Monday, July 20, 2009

it's a monday, monday......

Just had to share a fun fab layout....I stitched each of the paper buttons down with embroidery thread...


You know it is Monday, Monday, Monday......when a little guy that I watch comes in the door and says...
Let me start with he is a smart as a whip and they were in the middle of this conversation when they walked in the door...
"Good Morning, what color is your soap?" I ask, my what?..." Your mouth soap, what color is it today?" It's blue honey why? " Cause I not like the blue kind, ok Daddy no bad words today"
This little man says alot of "daddy words" and daddy owes me a lot of quarters.
So as my day moves on I realize that I'd might need a little blue soap for myself.
Our water heater no longer is working, it is one year old, and no one wants to be responsible....ugh!
I have decided that there is no such thing as a warranty, that word is used like fancy or pretty. In other words it really doesn't mean anything. Either way you look at this it is a great big pain in the rear. I am currently looking for the correct rear to give it too. I know blue soap.
I understand that companies are big these days and you can't visit with George the guy who installed it or you bought it from. I just wish when I make that 1-800 phone call, that it would be answered within 42 minutes and not disconnect me!! Then I'd really love it if they knew what a water heater was....ugh!!! 37 minutes later we are still trying to contact someone that speaks the same language as me, I am pretty sure I did not press that button. Disconnected again...Must be a policy, well I'll tell you this, the orange Home improvement store doesn't back the item sold.
They however, are very nice about it I'll give them that. Thanks for nothing.. Warranty they might have just said it was covered by beans or bananas.
Word of advice when making a purchase comes with a warranty? If I should need that warranty who do I call and will they speak English and know what a water H-E-A-T-E-R is.... what is a warranty really it is a whole lot of nothing.. They are just counting on you that you'll never need it....
I know blue soap......................
I think I'll be the adult and opt for the bathroom soap it is from B&W and I figure floral has to taste better, I'm sure I'm going to need plenty of it before days end....
L-