Saturday, July 4, 2009

the cats meow....




I created three designs for a birthday gift that will be black framed.... Oh happy day Louie, Louie, Louie......
I must say Cosmo Cricket's early bird is the cats meow...............a special little thank you to Studio Calico for providing me with some of the most swell paper in town. If it wasn't SC, I'd be paperless in the boonies.................
Yip, that's me paperless in MN....it's hard to get treasures this far North I tell you.....:)
These designs are 8x10 and began as plain white papers. Then I loved them with Green Maya Mist. I love the effect these created, it gave you the feeling of being outside and in the grassy yard. Then a little hand stitching to offer texture and another element to the pages.
Thanks for checking it out....
-Lori