Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's raining- it's raining!!!

Good Morning! with a little layout hello!!!!



It's raining, it's pouring....It started late last night and it has trickled into the morning....yay!!

We have so badly needed it and it couldn't come to us soon enough....


The most amazing things that the world does without us, it shines the sun, it is rain, it is warm and cold. I love how the weather has a mind of its own. It is the one true surprise each and every day. The weather is really its own art form and we get to be part of it..

Did I mention? It's raining it's pouring the plumber is coming.......he has come to my house and spent on hour and discovered that nothing can be done for us today maybe tomorrow....ugh!!!
I just keep thinking blue soap...blue soap....be nice and I'll get more done-- better, right??
I realize it not his fault and he is a nice guy, but man I'd love no worries....
Such is life......

If you are lucky enough to have little rain come your way today...be sure to stop and give it a smell. It is wonderful..............

L-