Tuesday, June 2, 2009

it's in the details........








Sometimes a layout will catch hold of me, for the details.....
I then I think gosh I did that, hehehe...
only 9 things ha! I could create list after list....

Summer has arrived at our house and there is not a QUIET spot ANYWHERE!!!
I keep looking and I have found one yet. It seems to be just plain full of activity,
sound and stuff.
You know when the bus would arrive and off to school they would go,
I had even just 5 or 10 minutes to gather up the leftovers of the morning and start my day fresh.
Day two of summer break and those five minutes have vanished.

So have all food yummies in the cupboards and frig.......ugh!!!!!
That is just what I need is a summer food program....

I had a chance to sit down and fill out our June calendar and OMG! I had more going now then during the school year!! How is that possible? I am grateful for the activities, but what ever happened to summer relaxing. Now days we have to schedule a day at the lake....

Overall I am so happy to have her home and be with her each day. I am happy she can sleep when she is tired and read all the things she has been wanting to read. To see her smile all day long and share all of her excitement. I am grateful that she still wants to be with me. I am really looking forward to summer and all the things we are double booking for the all to short season.

May your summer be filled with laughter and a few precious QUIET moments in the sun or shade.
_L.....