Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wannabe a kid again.........

  • I wannabe a kid again........
  • Sometimes.......
  • I wanna play all day.
  • I wanna play and not look silly.
  • I wanna play in the sand.
  • I wanna not think about the sand in my underwear.
  • I wanna climb the slides.
  • I wanna be able to do the monkey bars.
  • I wanna ride my bike just to ride.
  • I wanna ride without a helmet
  • I wanna ride without bike seat butt.
  • I wanna ride my banana seat, green sparkly Schwinn.
  • I wanna climb the tree.
  • I wanna not worry if the branch will hold.
  • I wanna way to get down or not.
  • I wanna ride the teeter totter down the hill.
  • I wanna have the hill look just as big.
  • I wanna stand on the totter going down the hill.
  • I wanna climb on the swing set and sit on top.
  • I wanna swing from up there by my knees.
  • I wanna get up when I get up.
  • I wanna feel rested.
  • I wanna eat when I am hungry.
  • I wanna eat what I want to eat.
  • I wanna be in the photo.
  • I wanna not worry about what it looks like.
  • I wanna run like a kid.
  • I wanna look like a kid running.
  • I wanna run in the sprinkler.
  • I wanna wear a two piece.
  • I wanna wear the same top two days in a row, cause I like it.
  • I wanna not match, okay I don't wanna do that. I always matched.
  • I wanna drink Coke (real) from the glass bottle and feel the fizz.
  • I wanna have my water to taste like Coke when I was a kid.
  • I wanna eat ice cream.
  • I wanna have a sticky drip arm, with a dirt mark.
  • I wanna have chocolate in the corners, all day and enjoy it at summer.
  • I wanna lay in the sun and listen to the white plastic static radio.
  • I wanna wear baby oil, not SPF 83.
  • I wanna go places.
  • I wanna have mom decide what next fun thing we'll do.
  • I wanna do them without rolling my eyes.
  • I wanna be excited to be 10.
  • I wanna not worry about turning a much bigger number.
  • I wanna dream those dreams again.
  • I wanna just have fun.
  • I wanna do all these things with my Belle.
  • I wanna have her smile and be 10.
  • I wanna show her all the things I missed.
  • I wanna show her all the things I got to do.
  • I wanna have her just be.....be happy.......
  • I wanna do so many things, my wanna list could go for days. Do you have a wanna list?
  • -L