Monday, June 8, 2009

rain rain go away...


Rain rain go away...just for a little bit...I want to go out and play.
It has been raining since Saturday, with no end in sight. But to top it off it is a high of 50*.
It is down right chilly......whilly.......

So we are week two into summer and we are in the house and a little stir crazy.
One more day in the house and I'll be out of snacks and all the summer projects will be complete.
I guess I look at it as, that will be two things out of the way. Hehehe.....

A dream.........................

So I have not created in over a week....Not good not good at all...
There is hope....My UPS Man will be here today with a wonderful box of treasure.
Neither snow, sleet, rain or shine can keep the man in brown from visiting my door when scheduled. Right? I am listening. Wait for it. ....Wait...Right on the clock here he comes.
Wahooooo...thank goodness I am home today....It was a different upman and he just left it out in the rain, oh the crime he has done, surely he must know better right??
If your ever wondering a great way to get out of a slump or a rainy day, you'll want to find out what brown can do for you. Mine delivers on time every time Studio Calico!!

If you are ever considering a kit club, Studio Calico just might be for you. They have wonderful customer service and a great group of girls to get to know...
I so got to go I have a box of goodies to admire...I can't decide which is more exciting the day of reveal or the delivery day??
Be creative.....-L.