Thursday, May 28, 2009

gods lessons of love.....


Lessons in love.....


You thought you knew love, how to love and what it meant to be loved.


You never really knew...........

until now, God gave me you.....


To love with honesty, peace, simply by each moment.

It is amazing how life becomes about the moments rather than the plan.


When Belle was born on a Thursday, I went right back to work the next Wednesday. I was on the phone the very next day working. I thought nothing of that, it was just what I did. It was my responsibility and I had a hard time letting go of that. Once I did my life then became full.

I have never been a person with much emotional attachments until now. I believe I can truly say I am in love. Don't get me wrong I love my hubby he is wonderful and taught me how to love. But the gift we share is beyond measure.


Our gift is brought out the passion I have to create and scrap. I can't get every moment on paper fast enough. Someone once asked me what will "She" ever do with all the scrapbooks and the artwork? I still can't answer that silly question. Maybe my obsession with the scrapbooking began as a way to capture the moments, to document. But it is now so much more.

It a chance to be in each moment at little bit longer....


As I move forward in life I still have a plan--My plan is to be in the moment and that is it. Moments are what we have....

To just be.......believe in the simplicity's of love.

Love with honesty and love the tiniest of things.

Love in the things that may not matter much.

-L.


The photo is hard to see....It is a photo that I played with photoshop and then printed on cardstock. Once the layout was complete I sprayed Maya mist over the entire layout. Maya mist can be found at Studio Calico. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and Thickers helped with the titlework..